Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2014

Playing with nail stickers

I was really looking forward to the August theme of the Nail Challenge Collaborative. The theme was "Tea Party" and it sounded like so much fun - I voted for this theme too. In the end, I struggled quite a bit. Especially, because I didn't really have a lot of time to paint the detailed stuff I originally had in mind.

So here's the first manicure. I used some of the nail stickers I bought at Daiso a couple of years ago instead of painting the roses. Despite the low price, they're really really nice. Quite thin and flexible. You can even reposition them when you're careful. Lately, we mostly see water decals, but stickers are actually quite nice to work with too. Maybe I even find it easier. No need for the water. And I kind of like the 3D feeling some of the stickers have. Sadly, I didn't find stickers such as those the last two times I went to Japan. Not sure this will be any different when we're going there next year. (I'm sooo counting the days!!)

Sadly, I only have the pictures I used on Instagram...



"My first manicure for the Nail Challenge Collaborative's month of August. The theme this time is "Tea Party". I used essie "French Affair" as my base, topped with the new essence "Sparcle Sand" topcoat and then I just added dots and a couple of rose shaped stickers. Haven't used those in ages... effortless nailart!"

4 Kommentare:

  1. Das sieht ja mal richtig super aus! Ich wünschte ich hätte Talent dazu, meine Finger nicht nur in einer Farbe anzumalen.
    Liebste Grüße,
    Svenja

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you for posting such a great article! It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work


    Saral Haryana Portal | Antyodaya Saral Portal

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...