Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2014

Catching up... again

Hi everyone,

first post in half a year. My longest break so far. I just didn't feel like writing anything. Some might follow me on Instagram and know that I have been posting a couple of manicures there. Sometimes I find it a lot easier, sometimes I feel restricted, because I can only choose one picture and text is not really what matters. The latter not being that big of a problem though. xD
Lately, I feel that I want to write a bit more about my manicures, so my little project is to catch up with my recent manicures on this blog. That's half a year worth of manicures plus there's still a ton I  could post "from the vault".

So the first posts are going to be about manicures I posted on Instagram before. I'll try to include a couple more pictures. That's going to be hard, because I took way less pictures and the few I took look like crap.

Anyway, spring this year, we had a month of recreating our earliest manicures in the Nail Challenge Collaborative. This is the first of those.



"This is my first manicure for the Nail Challenge Collaborative's current monthly theme. This month we're supposed to recreate 4 of our earliest manicures. I have already replicated a couple of my earliest ones, so I chose one of the missing ones. This one started my hunt for the perfect off-white polish, so I was looking forward to see if I have found it yet. All the basic colors are the same except the white!"

You can find the original manicure -->here<-- Look at those pictures.... o.O"


4 Kommentare:

  1. It still pretty - and I like both the old and the new :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Welcome back! Great result with this mani. I like it very much!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ah....da bist Du ja wieder. Willkommen zurück :o).

    Liebe Grüße,
    Elena

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. hach die sind ja zauberhaft!
    liebe gruesse!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...